Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random thoughts

What I notice the past few days are...

1. People are the same. We may be different in colour, race, religion, up bringing, tradition but we are equally the same mentally. Why?
---> People who drive an imported car feels that they have the authority to do anything they like... They can park at the roadside without thinking of the inconvenience caused to others.
---> They have the tendency to think that they can cut in whenever they like without having the courtesy of signalling. When an accident happen, they have the power to thrash and treat people like vermin.

2. People like to brag. This apply to both men and women.

3. Motorcyclist, lorry and bus drivers are hazardous to our health.
---> Motorcyclist always, and I repeat, ALWAYS cause road accident. you may think I am prejudice, but lets ponder. Whenever you are taking a turn, how do you feel when suddenly a motorcyclist appear on your right also taking the turn? It sure like HELL give me a heart attack because they are always on the blind spot. When they suddenly appear on my right, I tend to break unexpectedly and that may cause the car behind me to ram into me. Or worse, cause me to have a heart attack.
---> Lorry and bus drivers are worst. They will want to slip in between you and the car in front of you eventhough there is little space as possible. Their attitude caused more traffic as we have to wait for them to be in the lane. If the traffic is bad, they be the 'salt', 'seasoning' and 'sugar'. (Penambah perisa katanya...)

note: I am not pointing any fingers to specific person. This is just my random thoughts over these past few days. What I am saying here is in general as all Malay, Indian, Chinese, Chindian, Punjabs, Serani's, etc are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment